— The 12th Doctor (via lunaobliviate7)
OK come on guys I onna hear theories already…
Madam da Pompadour
Any guesses come on :D
I wouldn’t say it’s River. River refers to the doctor as her husband whereas Missy clearly states “boyfriend”. On the other hand, throughout the episodes there have been a lot of talk about Clara and his “boyfriend” or, not boyfriend. It’s a long shot I guess, but I suppose we’ll know more before the finale.
"WE WILL MELT HIM WITH ACID"
"WE WILL NOT MELT HIM WITH ACID"
possibly one of the best parts of the episode tbh
ACTUALLY THE WHOLE FANDOM SEEING 11TH SAYING “GOODBYE” TO CLARA
- Richard of York: This Lancaster-York thing is really tearing the country apart
- Richard of York: It has been doing so for generations
- Richard of York: Someone really ought to do something about that
- Richard of York: Like kill off all the possible heirs so we can start over
- Richard of York: *eyes line of succession*
- Richard of York: I take upon myself the weight of this terrible burden.